Wednesday 27 August 2008


Jak's Wedding Rose

When Jak first posted her card made with this rose and then so kindly shared it with us, I knew I wanted to use it on the next wedding card I made. Well, lucky me .... got a wedding coming up on 12th September and as it's a second marriage and going to be very low key I thought this would be perfect.
Printed the big rose onto vellum (very similar to previous wedding card I made) and then decoupaged the rose .. but as usual you can't tell on the photo!!!


Thanks again Jak, and if you want to see the card she made and download a copy of the image, click here.

6 comments:

Jak Heath said...

I love what you've done with it Karen

Cazz said...

Just stunning xxxxx

i really love it xx

Anonymous said...

A stunning card

Anonymous said...

absolutely stunning Karen, i love it

Norma x

Anonymous said...

So pretty Karen, Jak's roses are just perfect for wedding cards
Love it
Nena x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Karen, love it. x