Friday 3 April 2009

Two new awards!

Award No. 1


This first one is from Chris (thanks Chris). Should have picked this one up in February but hadn't realised she'd given it to me!!

Now for the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

So I'm passing this award onto the following people just to say thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments and because you all have fantastic blogs of your own.

Val, Louise Emma, Shell, Sylvia, Lynn, Jackie, Toni, Joanie, Sue and Sonia.

Award No. 2


My next award was given to me by Jackie and Chris (again!). Thank you both so much for thinking of me.

The rules of this award are:
"This award must be given to blogs that...inspire you...make you smile and laugh...maybe gives you information...a good read....amazing ideas...and anything else that makes you think they are Uber amazing blogs....You have to post the award and nominate 5 blogs that fit the criteria"

So I'd like to pass this onto: Joolse, Cazz, Liz, Maureen and Greta.

1 comment:

Sylvia R said...

Congratulations Karen, and wow don't think I've ever won anything before.Thank you so much

Hugs
Sylvia R xxxx