Tuesday 1 December 2009

Christmas is coming!! (far too quickly!!!)


I really, really need to get a wriggle on now. Can't believe how Christmas has crept up on me this year .. usually fairly organised, but for some reason this year I've done nothing!!! Still got loads of my own Christmas cards to make, plus loads of orders, plus 21st birthday invitations!!!! One day I will learn to keep my mouth well and truly shut ... or at least say NO nicely!!
Anyway back to my card .. yes another FF bear, but I think these little fellas are so versatile and can be used for any occasion and for any age. Got to use my new SU punch on this one, and finished with my usual ribbons, bows and pearls.
Sees ya xx

3 comments:

Liz said...

Such a cute card Karen - know just how your feel am way behind doing my Christmas cards this year. Liz x

Carole said...

Another lovely card Karen --love the image!

Carolerob x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Karen..