Sunday 7 February 2010

All Loved Up

I've just entered this in my very first challenge blog thanks to Ali who suggested it to me.
It's for the Just Cute Bears blog and the theme this week is "Hearts".

Haven't made this for anyone in particular but just had to buy the scrummy new sheets and papers from the Forever Friends range. They're called "All Loved Up" and the little bear is a sticker just stuck onto card and cut out. I used the MS Heart Border Punch and finished off with pearls .. and yes I know I've done it again and not put a bow or ribbon on!!!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend xxx

8 comments:

Ali Watson said...

This is stunning Karen!!!!! You can enter this into Just cute Bears challenge this week is hearts :D

jenny said...

Gorgeous card! Sweet bear and striking colours x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Sue said...

Karen your card is gorgeous,good luck on the blog challenge.
Sue

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Bless - I love FF bears and this is so fresh looking

Thanks for joining is on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Ali Watson said...

Stunning.....Thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs Ali x

Sonia said...

As always stunning Karen. Thanks for justing us on Just Cute Bears challenge.
Hugs Sonia xx

Kat said...

this is gorgeous Karen. I love red and white. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears and good luck.

Kat x

Sarah said...

This is just gorgeous Karen, just my style of card!! I love the layout and colours used.
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

xx :0)