Tuesday 23 March 2010

Flippin' Women Stamps

A first for me on two counts. 1. Fantastic new stamps from La Pashe and 2. my first dabble at colouring with Promarkers!!
I'm sure we can all relate to the first card, I know I can!! I forgot to take a pic of the inside of the card (doh!) but all I did was put the back image of her inside with a stamped sentiment.


I thorougly enjoyed colouring this gardening lady in. I used a new embossing folder I got a couple of weeks ago (can't remember what it is!) and punched some daisies and leaves out to finish it off.
I also remembered to take a pic of the inside of this one!!


Pop over and see what the rest of the Design Team have come up with.

Jak

Toni

Lydia

Have a nice day xxx

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Brilliant Karen. Your colouring is amazing!
Lynne xxx

Judi said...

FAB card. Absolutely love it!

Judi xx

http://judiscraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Jak Heath said...

Thanks for all your help Karen, your cards are fabulous, you all did me proud.