Wednesday 7 July 2010

Queens Cutie by Kenny K

Seems like everybody's using Kenny K's images so not wanting to be left out I bought some for myself. I love 'em!!!

I used Martha Stewart heart punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and the backing paper is from the Forever Friends "Pink Parfait" range.

Promarkers used are:

Skin: Blush, Oatmeal and Apricot
Sleeves and Jeans: Powder Blue, Arctic Blue, Azure and True Blue
Top: Baby Pink and Cocktail Pink
Hair & Shoes: Sandstone, Caramel and Cocoa
Soles: Cool Grey 1, 2 and 3

Have a nice day xx

5 comments:

Lynne said...

This is so pretty Karen. Your colours match perfectly.
Lynne xxx

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

Hello Karen

Love the Martha Stewart Punches, looks really lovely on your card.

Pro Marker pens have changed our lives havent they?

Just become a Follower.

Found you on an e-mail I had from La Pashe:)

love
Michelle x

Paola ♥ said...

What a beautiful card!!

Hugs
Paola

Greta said...

Gorgeous card Karen & your colouring is lovely x

Carole said...

Love these images must get some myself --- love your card and the colours you have used !