Tuesday 30 November 2010

Cross-Eyed Christmas Owl

I just love the face on this owl. Perhaps he's had a few too many and is concentrating staying put on his perch!! lol

The image is from pcCrafter and can be found here. I put a bit of glitter glue on his hat and a few red gems on the holly to give it a bit of sparkle. The background was scored on my scoreboard and the snowflakes were punched and finished off with a white pearl in the middle.

Well, the snow here is unbelievable and I'm having a day off as I can't get into work. I suppose I could always walk, but by the time I get there it will be time to come back!!

Have a nice day whatever you're doing xx

2 comments:

LesleyfromWI said...

This card is so cute. I love that owl!

Sue said...

Lovely card Karen.I think those owls are so cute.
Sue