Tuesday 1 February 2011

Wishing You Well

This is for someone who is not feeling too good at the moment, but rather than send a typical "Get Well" card, I thought I'd do something different. This wishing well from Just Inklined was just what I was after, and the sentiment says it all. The image can be purchased here.

I used my new Woodgrain embossing folder and the backing paper is from the Woodland Folk A4 paper pack. I used my Promarkers to colour it in, and the colours used are: Warm Grey 1, Tan, Satin, Walnut, Cinnamon, Sandstone, Pear Green and Lime Zest.

See you soon xx


3 comments:

Lynne said...

Your card is fabulous Karen. Very clever and just the ticket for someone feeling under the weather.
Lynne xxx

Angela said...

Please take a look on my blog, there is something for you! x

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Karen! Love the wood grain texture. ~jeni :)