Friday 23 September 2011

Purple "Less is More" Peony

I found a gorgeous sheet of purple satin mirri board in my stash and coloured this beautiful peony bloom from Just Inklined in the same colour.

Promarkers used:
Aubergine, Plum and Mulberry
Pear Green, Lime Green, Lime Zest and Soft Lime

I'm entering this into the "Less is More" challenge where the theme is Anything Goes and they are having a bit of a challenge themselves as they are trying to get over 1000 entries, so here's my contribution. I'm also entering it into the Allsorts Challenge Blog where the theme is "Clean and Simple".

See you soon xx

11 comments:

Lynne said...

Wow Karen, this is fabulous. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured. I`m so pleased to see you on the Less is More Challenge. We have a fantastic community spirit and it would be great to see you there in the future.
Lynne xxx

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Mandi said...

Just fabulous
Good to see you
Thank you so much for participating in our quest for 1000 entries
Mandi
LIM

Linby said...

Absolutely stunning, love the colour.
Linbyx

Chrissie said...

This is simply beautiful Karen.
Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

June Nelson said...

Karen this is stunning darl love it xxxx

scotspanda said...

beautiful card, the colour is so vibrant :o)

thanks so much for joining in with my theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amandaxx

Jill said...

Wow, this is beautiful!
Love it, great colours and fantastic colouring of the peony.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts for this weeks CAS challenge. Good luck and I hope to see you again!
HUgs, Jill

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Karen,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! This is stunning!

LORi said...

Beautiful!!