Thursday 8 December 2011

Father Christmas

Isn't he just fabulous!! This is what the real Father Christmas looks like and he's available here from Just Inklined.

He also must be one of the easiest and quickest images to colour in. I used Promarkers and just 5 colours: Burgundy, Poppy, Lipstick Red and Ice Grey 1 and 3. I used some Stickles Stardust on his hat but the pic hasn't picked it up very well.

Although I absolutely love Christmas I'll be glad when I can get back to making normal everyday cards!! lol

See you soon xx

4 comments:

June Nelson said...

Hes beaurtiful darlin andyou have him coloured lovely hes such a nice santy, I will be pleased to see ordinary cards too im sick of my red copics lol xxxxx

June Nelson said...

Hes beaurtiful darlin andyou have him coloured lovely hes such a nice santy, I will be pleased to see ordinary cards too im sick of my red copics lol xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Karen
Love the image you`ve used.

Sian xx

Judi said...

FAB card Karen! LOVE the image - might just have to go and have a look see, although I've spent a fortune lately, what with Christmas and Crafting!

Hugs

Judi