Wednesday 17 September 2008

New card ... at last!!


Been a while since I posted a card ... I've made that many lately and forgot to take pics of half of them plus the pics I have taken have been rubbish due to poor light conditions .. so this is one of the better ones ... and even this isn't as good as it should be!!!

Printed the main picture as a background and then just watermarked it ... then went beserk with my new corner punch ... I just love this one ... thanks Bev.

Well that's it for now ... hopefully it won't be as long before I have another spectacular creation to show you!!! LOL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card karen

Anonymous said...

Its lovely Karen and so is the corner punch.
Myrax

joolsedesigns said...

This is lovely

Joolse

Anonymous said...

a very lovely card Karen, well done
Lorna xx
Las

Anonymous said...

Lovely card card.

Linda said...

Simply stunning.

Sue said...

Simply stunning karen, I love the colours, so soft.

Wellnifty said...

Gorgeous card, love the corners

Chris x

Anonymous said...

Karen its so beautiful,i just love it, think i have this punch somewhere willhave to hunt it out now

Norma X