Friday 28 November 2008

I don't believe this!!!!

Look what happens when I neglect my blog .... I get inundated with awards!!!
So .. without further ado ... I'll do with them what I'm supposed to do ... this could be a long night!! LOL!!

Award No. 1Firstly I'd like to thank Jackie, Val and Sue for this award .. much appreciated.

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger’s aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger’s who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So I'd like to pass this award onto:

Cazz, Margaret, Maureen, Linda, Louise, Bev, Jean and Liz

Award No. 2
This next award was given to me by Sue .. .thanks Sue (again!!!)

Think most people have already received this one before .. but I'd like to pass it on to Jackie ... cos a) I love her blog b) she makes me laugh and c) don't think she's got this one!! LOL!!

Award No. 3
Thanks for this one Jackie ... really appreciated.


I know this one has been around for the last hundred years or so .. and most people will already have it but I'd like to give it to Sue and Val.

And last but not least ...
Award No. 4
Thank you so much Val and Toni

With this award I have to tell you seven interesting things about myself!
They're not particularly interesting but it's the best I could do!

1. I used to drive Ferraris for a living .. and get paid for the privilege!

2. I absolutely love Lee Evans .. he's got to be the funniest man on the planet.

3. My favourite films of all times are Dirty Dancing and Armageddon.

4. I love playing Tomb Raider on the puter (sad or what!!)

5. I love reading and must have over 200 books in my cupboard ... all unread I hasten to add .. cos never have time to read them!

6. I drive a sexy, black BMW ... I had a Porsche before that but swapped it for the BMW!!

7. I'm a Lambrini girl .. and proud of it!!!

I'm not going to award this one to anyone in particular .. I'd just like to award it to everyone who visits my blog and say a big thank you to all of you and especially those who are kind enough to leave comments. It really is appreciated.

Well think that's it ... thanks again everyone and hopefully I may just get to post a card on here eventually!!! LOL!!

3 comments:

Cazz said...

thank you Karen xxx

What a great job - driving Ferrari's. Someone told me recently that if they were given £1m, they would buy a Bugati Veron, sell it, buy an Aston Martin DB9 and keep the change LOL. I'd go along with that :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.