Wednesday 19 August 2009

Imag-e-nation Challenge card

Made this one for the imag-e-nation challenge hosted by Pippa. Not entered one of these for a while .. just not had the time .. but after not entering the last one and getting a right rousting from the host Lynn!! lol ... I thought I'd better make the effort and enter Pippa's before I upset anyone else!!!
This one was easy to do as it had to be for a child between the age of 1 and 12 and for any occasion apart from new baby and christening. I've left it blank so I can add a sentiment later.
I came a very respectable 2nd so I'm well chuffed .. thanks for hosting it Pippa.
Bye for now xx

3 comments:

Lynn said...

It is a fabulous card Karen.
I voted for yours, so I guess that you are forgiven for not entering my challenge - lol.
Lynn
x

Lynn said...

It is a fabulous card Karen.
I voted for yours, so I guess that you are forgiven for not entering my challenge - lol.
Lynn
x

Louise Emma said...

Soooooo sweet! Love it xxxxxxxx