Saturday 18 September 2010

Christmas Town

I just love these Trinitage cards from La Pashe. This one's called Christmas Town and it can be purchased from here.
They're basically two cards in one .. you can either have them standing up like a regular card or open them up and hey presto they're a stand alone pop-up card.
Instructions can be found here on how to make them up.



For my card I just used some glitter card and some stickles and that was it. Simple but very effective.
I'll have a few more to show you over the next few days so until then bye for now and have a lovely weekend xx

1 comment:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

LOVE this Trinitage card - it looks amazing! I just bought a couple of designs after seeing how beautiful your Trinitage cards look. They really have that 'WOW' factor!