Thursday 23 December 2010

Ding Dong Merrily On High

I thought I'd have a change from the traditional Christmas colours and be a bit daring and go with Kingfisher Blue.

The image is called "Christmas Bells" from Just Inklined and can be purchased here.
I coloured it in with Promarkers but forgot to write the colours down .. doh!!
I used a Martha Stewart border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder and nesties and finished off with a bit of ribbon and pearls.

Wish me luck, I'm off to do the food shop this afternoon and I'm not looking forward to it one bit!! Wonder if anyone would mind if I didn't bother going and we had Beans on Toast for Christmas dinner instead!! lol

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Gorgeous, love the blue! Beautiful coloring Karen. ~jeni :)

Judi said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS - very simple but extremely EFFECTIVE! Love it!

Judi xx

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Lynne xxx