Saturday 1 January 2011

My 2010 favourites

I've been busy making wedding stationery for someone I know and as the big day isn't until May I can't show them on here until all the invitations have been sent out. So as I've nothing new to show you at the moment I thought I'd do what a lot of people have done and post my favourite cards from 2010.

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December
Can I just take this opportunity to thank everyone for following my blog and especially the lovely people who leave me comments. It's really appreciated and makes it all worthwhile.
Wishing you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year xxx

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Karen
These are all so lovely. I love your ideas.
Myrna

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Happy New Year!!
It seems like forever since I've been able to hop around and leave some love. What a year! I certainly hope that you have a blessed year and keep up the FABULOUS projects and inspiration.