Wednesday 12 October 2011

Pumpkins

I thought I'd better get my finger out and make a card seeing as I haven't made one in over a week!!! You know when sometimes you just can't be a***d .. well that's what it's been like this past week or so!

I love these pumpkins from Just Inklined and I teamed it up with this gorgeous paper from Bearly Mine Designs. The sentiment is computer generated and the little spider is one of about 1,000 I bought a couple of Halloween's ago.

Coloured with Promarkers and the colours I used are: Burnt Orange, Pumpkin and Amber.

Right I'm off, but hopefully I'll find my mojo and be back again sometime this week .. but don't hold your breath!! lol

3 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Wonderful card, Karen. Love the colouring and it works so well on that DP.
Joyce xx

June Nelson said...

I wondered when I was going to see a card he he, I pop by daily!! anyway it was worth waiting for its gorgeous xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab fun card Karen.
So glad you got your mojo back.
Your cards are such an insperation.

Sian xx