Sunday 27 May 2012

Gardening Boots Hers

These fantastic gardening boots from Just Inklined are ideal for a keen lady gardener. There's also a male version which I'll colour up and show you soon. 

Coloured as usual with Promarkers and the colours I used are: 
Boots: Burnt Sienna, Caramel and Sandstone 
Flowers: Burgundy, Crimson and Lipstick Red 
Leaves: Pear Green, Lime Green and Lime Zest 
Pots: Burnt Orange, Pumpkin and Gold 

The backing paper is from the Wellington paper pack and the red textured card is from my stash. 

Hope you have a good weekend whatever you're doing :) xx

 

4 comments:

lilavati said...

Wow what a great card, I love this image, and the colours are gorgeous.

Tammy said...

Wow Karen, your card is absolutely stunning! Love the red.

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Karen.
I love the image.

Sian xx

Barbara said...

As always Karen beautiful cards ..beautiful colouring