Monday 14 September 2009

And the winner is:

No: 38 ..... Karen W

Karen said:

"For me it has to be the ice cream van, we had one that came around nightly which sold sweets and cigarettes too, as the oldest I was responsible for looking out for "Fred" and his van, fond memories of my childhood days."

Congratulations Karen, if you can let me have your details I'll arrange to get them posted out to you. xxx

(A big thank you to everyone else who entered and I'm just sorry you couldn't all have won!! lol)

3 comments:

Sylvia R said...

Congratulations Karen......enjoy xx

Hugs
Sylvia x

Karen W said...

Wow thank you so much, can't wait to recieve all the fab goodies. I couldn't find how to contact you with my details, I'm sure I missed it in all my excitement, can you help please?
Hugs Karen x

Karen J said...

Hi Karen .. sorry forgot to give you my e-mail address:
misty.blue1@ntlworld.com
xxx