Wednesday 30 September 2009

Fred's Flowers

Not made a card with Tracey's flowers for ages, so when I saw this new sheet on her blog I couldn't resist it ... it's stunning!!! At the moment she only has it in blue but with enough encouragement and feedback she may do it in more colours!!! Pleeeease Tracey!! lol, oh and the pinstripe background is also from Tracey!!
I printed it onto 180gsm glossy paper and assembled it with silicone so I could mould the flowers easily. Sentiment is computer generated and I finished the whole thing off with MS doily punch, ribbon, bow and white pearls.

Below is a close up the gorgeous flowers.

Have a nice evening and bye for now xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks gorgeous Karen
Nena x

lynne said...

omg wow wow what a lovely card wonderful lynne xx

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Beeeeoootiful, Karen!!! I will try to make more ;D

Hugs, Tracey

Norma said...

Karen its absolutely gorgeous
Norma x

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Emma said...

They are gorgeous again hunx

Carole said...

Another lovely card, well done!

carolerob x

Kim Dellow said...

such beautiful flowers. Kim